Ultra is an entertainment platform that offers various games-related services.
Table of Contents
What is Ultra (UOS)?
Ultra is building a first-class PC game publishing platform and marketplace that puts an end to the current distribution monopoly.
Specifically, Ultra will:
- Be More Fair to Developers – Developers earn +21% more sales revenue with faster payout
- Provide Effective Marketing Tools – Developers get access to a range of new business and marketing tools
- Introduce New Revenue Streams – Developers and gamers will have access to a range of new revenue opportunities
- Establish a Rich Token Based Economy – Powering referral bonuses, digital goods, rewards programs and more
- Be Backed by Industry Leaders – The team behind Ultra has a long history in the game industry and its high-end relationships network spans the globe
How Does Ultra Work?
Ultra uses battle-tested technologies integrated into a concise and easy-to-use platform.
Content Distribution Tech — Developed over 8 years
Licensed to Bethesda, Riot, Bandai Namco and 343 Industries; features include Uploading, Software Versioning, Software Branching, Download and patching, Real-time error handling, Network traffic route optimization, Dynamic CPU usage throttling and many more features.
Overlay Tech — Developed over 6 years
Compatible with 5,000+ games, the technology provides the ability to inject any kind of User Interface (UI) inside games. Compatible with DirectX 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 games, OpenGL, Vulkan.
Ad Tech — Developed over 4 years
Currently serving 33 billion ads per day, our Ad tech provides Audience targeting, Advertiser API, +20 ad formats; banners, video, mobile and rich media, DSP/SSP communication with ad exchanges, and many more features.
Ultra also develops new technologies.
Ultra GO — Mobile companion app
Platform companion app providing convenient features for mobile users on the go, adds new sources of income for players and increase retention.
Ultra Protocol — EOSIO based
Adding the capacity to “plug” new features, running on trusted nodes.
The History Of Ultra
Ultra was created by a group of video game professionals who have extensive experience in the video game industry for major Western and Asian companies.
David Hanson, the company’s co-founder, has 18 years of experience building and supervising large gaming companies, such as a project at a value of $100 million that was later acquired by Xiaomi. Nicolas Gilot, the company’s second co-founder, has successfully multiplied revenue for several game and mobile app projects, including Plants vs Zombies, Highnoon, and The Economist.
Is Ultra (UOS) A Good Investment?
Ultra is looking to become a useful element in the PC gaming industry as a whole. Between collaborations and innovations, Ultra can continue to grow in users and adoption, making it an attractive incentive to hold the coin for the long run.
As you can see on the graph below, the highest that UOS has ever reached is $2.36 back in November 2021, and then it has dropped to below $0.40. Ultra is still at its infancy but it is definitely a project you want to keep an eye on, as it could reach another all-time high in the future.
To stay up to date with the current UOS price data, click here.
Should You Buy Ultra (UOS)?
If you have done research on the team, vision, whitepaper and you are satisfied with what Ultra has accomplished so far, then potentially it could be a great investment for the long term. Perhaps invest small, and wait for market direction before buying more.
Cryptocurrencies can be risky, so invest wisely and be careful with your hard earned money. As a rule of thumb, never invest money you can’t afford to lose.
The Ultra Whitepaper
Ultra released a whitepaper that describes the solutions that it is trying to solve, as well as proposed adoption dates for it.
If you want to read the Ultra whitepaper click on the button below.
How Many Ultra (UOS) Coins Are There in Circulation?
The total supply of UOS is 1 billion coins.
How Can You Buy Ultra (UOS)?
It’s actually quite easy to buy UOS coins. All you need to do is follow these four basic steps:
- Create an account on a cryptocurrency exchange that lists UOS. Below we share some of these exchanges.
- Complete the identity verification process. Some exchanges require a scan of an identity document such as a passport or driver’s license.
- Transfer money from your bank account to the crypto exchange. The exchange may accept other payment methods, but bank account transfers typically have the lowest fees.
- Once the money is available in your account with the exchange, select the “buy” option to purchase UOS.
Where Can You Buy Ultra (UOS)?
If you would like to purchase some UOS coins, below are a handful of cryptocurrency exchanges which list them.
- Huobi Global