Some in the crypto community are calling the project a sleeping giant.
Table of Contents
What Is DODO?
DODO is a decentralized exchange platform powered by the Proactive Market Maker (PMM) algorithm. It features highly capital-efficient liquidity pools that support single-token provision, reduce impermanent loss, and minimize slippage for traders.
The trading platform offers SmartTrade, a hub where participants get quoted the best optimal swap rates between any two coins, allowing better executed trades.
How Does DODO Work?
DODO’s decentralized exchange product suite consists of SmartTrade trading and aggregation, Crowdpooling/IDO, pools, and mining (which includes liquidity mining, trading mining, and combiner harvest mining).
- SmartTrade trading and aggregation – The SmartTrade feature uses a number of liquidity sources to efficiently find the best order routing, allowing traders to find favorable market prices.
- Crowdpooling – Crowdpooling is a fairer way to distribute tokens and initiate liquidity markets.
- Pools – DODO provides liquidity providers with the ability to establish and maintain their own market-making strategies using DODO’s Vending Machine and Private Pool.
- Mining – DODO platform users can participate in Miner Harvest mining, which provides miners with insight into promising trending projects, in addition to traditional liquidity mining and trade mining.
- Proactive Market Maker (PMM) – Proactive Market Maker is a new blockchain market making model. It is different from other market making models, in which transactions to assets are separated.
The History Of DODO
Diane Dai, Radar Bear, and an anonymous development team founded DODO in August 2020. The company initially collected $600,000 in a seed round financed by Framework Ventures.
The team announced in September 2020 that it had successfully completed an additional $5 million private sale funding round led by Pantera Capital, Binance Labs and Three Arrows Capital.
Is DODO A Good Investment?
The DODO coin entered the market in August 2020 and 6 months later saw its ATH (all-time-high) price at $8.25. Then a few months later the momentum faded and the value started to decrease and now it sits below $0.20.
The reason for the initial decrease is most likely associated with the hack that DODO experienced in March 2021, where $3.8 million DODO tokens were stolen. Although it didn’t affect investor sentiment straightaway, a couple of months later we started seeing the price make lower lows. Then you add the historic crypto crash in May 2021, and it turns into a downward catalyst.
DODO has a well-designed tokenomics, active community and a solid team working behind the scenes. Right now the price is just below $0.20, which makes you wonder if in the future DODO will see another all time high.
To stay up to date with the current DODO price data, click here.
Should You Buy DODO?
If you have done research on the team, vision, whitepaper and you are satisfied with what DODO has accomplished so far, then potentially it could be a great investment for the long term. Perhaps invest small, and wait for market direction before buying more.
Cryptocurrencies can be risky, so invest wisely and be careful with your hard earned money. As a rule of thumb, never invest money you can’t afford to lose.
The DODO Whitepaper
They released a whitepaper that describes the solutions that it is trying to solve, as well as proposed adoption dates for it.
If you want to read the DODO whitepaper click on the button below.
How Many DODO Coins Are There in Circulation?
The total supply is 1 billion coins.
How Can I Buy The DODO Coin?
It’s actually quite easy to buy DODO. All you need to do is follow these four basic steps:
- Create an account on a cryptocurrency exchange that lists DODO. Below we share some of these exchanges.
- Complete the identity verification process. Some exchanges require a scan of an identity document such as a passport or driver’s license.
- Transfer money from your bank account to the crypto exchange. The exchange may accept other payment methods, but bank account transfers typically have the lowest fees.
- Once the money is available in your account with the exchange, select the “buy” option to purchase DODO.
Where Can You Buy The DODO Coin?
The best places to purchase DODO are at: